Assembly Prep Artist – LEGO ® 2
We are looking for Assembly Technical Artists to join the team for our first Animated Feature in Vancouver! The Assembly team is a small, but critical role in Production, where an eye for detail is key!
As one of the Asset gatekeepers, you will help maintain the “shot breakdown” - facilitating distribution of assets between various departments, with a special emphasis on supporting the Layout and Animation teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with Layout to troubleshoot shot set-ups/builds and QC
- Troubleshoot Asset and configuration issues
- Maintain assets, shot set-ups, and breakdown
- 2 year experience in Animated Features, VFX or Games
- Experience working with assets (modelling, rigging and surfacing)
- Experience with Maya or XSI in a production environment
- Knowledge and experience with asset management and tracking software
- Excellent attention to technical details and ability to deliver accurate work
- Ability to communicate and interact positively in a collaborative group environment
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve
- Experience in MEL or Python scripting is a bonus
Why work for us?
· Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
· Benefits - We've got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few.
· Work/Life balance - we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
· Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events.
Interested? Please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs.
Just make sure to tell us why you want this job in your cover letter.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short. Animal Logic is currently in production on, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include The LEGO® Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Alien: Covenant, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix. Yes, that’s all us!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.
Type: Temps plein
Niveau d'expérience demandé: Junior
Lieu du travail: Aux bureaux de l'employeur
Yaletown, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Téléphone: (604) 398-4800
Télécopieur: (604) 398-4800
Animal Logic is one of the world's most creative digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking animation, visual effects and design. Established in 1991 when lunches were long and to buy a graphics computer meant to mortgage one’s house, Animal Logic has been at the forefront of digital content production.
Nombre d'employés: Plus de 100
A proximité d'un métro: Oui
A proximité d'un autobus: Oui
A proximité d'un Bixi: NonVoir plus Voir moins